Thursday, November 26, 2009

new orleans

I submitted my thesis over a month ago now.

I didn't really think much of it at that time. All my tears and sweat transposed into a neatly bound document and, with a blink of an eye, it was gone. There wasn't much time for celebrations as, in matter of days, I hopped on a jet plane for an extensive tour of North America. The tour consisted of a much delayed trip back home. But before that, I attended a conference in New Orleans.

It was quite the journey to get to New Orleans. I left my house before the crack of dawn to catch the train to the airport and boarded three planes to arrive to my final destination in the wee hours of the morning the following day.

My presentation was very well received. Luckily, it was on the first day of the conference, allowing me time to explore the city.




More photos can be found here.

No comments: