Friday, July 31, 2009

done for now

Writing has always been something that scared the bejesus of me. For me, I felt that writing over-emphasized my weaknesses (i.e., the inability to conjugate verbs properly, the improper use of semicolons, colons, and dashes, etc.). Even pressing 'publish' for these blog entries elicited an abnormal amount of fear; mostly because I feared losing my devoted, or lack thereof, readership.

However, for the past 8 weeks or so, I have immersed myself in the oh-so-wonderful world of writing; writing my thesis, that is. It was long-winded, convoluted process but, in a way, it was therapeutic because I had to an opportunity to express all the triumphs, and entangle the pitfalls, of my research in 200-plus pages.


Now, I have a some time to catch my breath as my thesis is in the hands of my supervisors to suggest, comment, and critique.


And, as a result, you may see me more often here.

No comments: